There are a number of online groups and supports that are not publicly listed, if you would like to be connected with those groups please contact us directly.


The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Gender Dysphoria Service

Currently children and young people access public hospital medical treatment through The Royal Children's Hospital in Victoria.

Gender Service
Flemington Rd,
Parkville Vic 3052
03 9345 5522


Dr Jason Westwater (Psychiatrist)

GP referral needed
Clare House,
New Town, TAS
03 6166 0588


Dr Louise Owen

Sexual Health Clinic – Statewide
1800 675 859
GP referral preferred, service for 15+


Working It Out

For assistance in schools and educational environments 



Working It Out South

278 Argyle Street
North Hobart TAS 7000
03 6231 1200

Working It Out North

Room 40, L3 Holyman House
52 Brisbane Street
Launceston TAS 7250
0438 346 122

Working It Out Northwest

0438 346122



Online and telephone counselling and support
1800 184 527